XXLab is an all-female collective from Yogyakarta, Indonesia with members from interdisciplinary backgrounds. They focus on the exploration of art, science, and free technology using open source software, hardware, and materials. They also run a number of DIY (Do It Yourself) and DIWO (Do It With Others) workshops.
XXLab was founded in 2013 as a continuation of the Indonesian chapter of Ms Baltazar's Laboratory workshops.
XXLab has an open membership system. Currently there are several active members working on ongoing projects. The members are (in alphabetical order):
- Asa Rahmana (active)
- Atinna Rizqiana (active)
- Eka Jayani Ayungingtyas (active)
- Fahla Fadhillah Lotan
- Irene Agrivina Widyaningrum (active)
- Ratna Djuwita (active)
- Rennie 'Emonk' Agustine
- In May 2015, XXLab won the Prix Ars Electronica 2015 – [the next idea] voestalpine Art and Technology Grant for the Soya C(o)u(l)ture project. The Prix Ars Electronica is one of the most important yearly prizes in the field of electronic and interactive art, computer animation, digital culture and music. 
"The interdisciplinary, collaborative, sustainable and creative aspects of this project meet all the criteria for a successful and a promising social innovation model and the XXLab women will certainly inspire many others." – Excerpt from the jury statement
- In April 2015, XXLab won the SAM Fund for Arts and Ecology grant for the Dapur Wati project. The SAM Fund for Arts and Ecology was co-founded in 2014 by Natasha Sidharta and Rujak Centre for Urban Studies to support developments of arts that work on ecological issues.
- ART|JOG 8, TBY, Yogyakarta, Indonesia (June 2015)
- Grow Kitchen, Le Bel Ordinaire, Pau, France (February 2015)
- PIKSEL14, Bergen Kjøtt, Bergen, Norway (November 2014)
- Rupa Rupa Seni Rupa, TBY, Yogyakarta, Indonesia (November 2014)
- Arbotics, Dialogue Artspace, Jakarta, Indonesia (May 2014)